Thursday, August 5, 2010

Homeward bound

We are in Boise Idaho at a Inn America this motel cost $57.00 one of the cheapest and nicest places we have stayed. If you do not have AAA and you travel you are missing out because the AAA book is where we found this motel. We had to leave the meet Tues. morning because it is 2700 miles home and I have to be at work next Friday the 13th. We spent the day yesterday in Portland with my sister sightseeing. Sorry I forgot to take my camera. For you Model A fans this is a new original looking five main bearing cast iron block Terry Burtz from Cal. is working on these he is going to try and market the block crank and rods for $3000.00 looks like I might be getting on the list. Well the meet was fun the short time we were there about 460 registration. Tomorrow we will be stoppin in Salt Lake City.

No comments:

Post a Comment