Monday, August 2, 2010

National Convention

Today has been very busy the swapmeet was from 8:00-10:00. I was busy selling a A/C so we were late to the engine seminar. At 11:45 we went on a road rally that went all over Vancouver. I thought we had done really good on the rally we did not miss anything then when my navigator (Matt) turned in our sheet he realized that he had not read the instructions and you were supposed to count all of the speed bumps during the rally so I guessed we missed one. The evening welcome party was nice. Well the bad news tomorrow about noon we will be heading home another 2700 miles. My back has not recovered from before we got on the ferry. This is a picture of a snow machine I have never seen one I do not think we need these in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment